Door To Door Service
Click Map To Enlarge
- If you live on or inside the red border, your door to door collection service is included free of charge.
- If you live outside the red border, then we will still collect you from home but at a small extra charge (or in certain situations at a central point in your town at no extra charge).
- If door to door service is not required we have many designated central pick ups – if you board at one of these points you will receive a £10.00 per person discount (please see list of central pick-ups opposite).
- You will be required to be waiting outside your home with your cases for your pick-up vehicle.
- All door to door services are provided by our own cars, mini- coaches or reputable hired-in taxi operators.
- You will be required to share your door to door vehicle with other passengers.
- On occasions you may have to change vehicle twice.
- If you live inside the circle we will endeavour to ensure that the time between collecting you from your home and when you join our main holiday coach is not more than 1-1/2 hours.
- As this door to door service is arranged some time in advance a £10.00 per person supplement will be charged if you book your holiday less than 3 weeks prior to departure.
Central Pick-Ups £10.00 Per Person Discount
- ALFRETON – Services A38
- BAKEWELL – Bridge Street Bus Stop
- BUXTON – Potters Shop Bus Stop
- BUXTON – Eagle Pub, Market Place
- BUXTON (FAIRFIELD) – St Peter’s Church
- CHAPEL-EN-LE-FRITH – End Crossings Road (Invadex)
- CHAPEL-EN-LE-FRITH – Front of Packhorse Inn
- CHESTERFIELD – Town Hall Front Steps
- DARLEY DALE – Broadwalk
- DISLEY – Rams Head
- DRONFIELD – Bottom Green Lane
- FURNESS VALE – Soldier Dick
- HAZEL GROVE – Police Station
- HIGH LANE – Red Lion
- MATLOCK – Co-op (formerly Somerfields)
- NEW MILLS – Bus Station
- NEW MILLS – Peveril Gardens
- SHEFFIELD – Interchange Stand E5/E6
- STOCKPORT – Pineapple Inn, Heaton Lane
- TIDESWELL – Anchor Garage
- WHALEY BRIDGE – Jodrell Arms
- WHALEY BRIDGE – Board Inn